No matter what the government touches, including things that it has constitutional authority over, it makes a mess of it and in the process steals the people’s money. The unlawful indoctrination system is the same. Not only does it churn money for fascists in government and crony capitalists, but it ends up stealing the very souls of our children. The Common Core Diva Lynne Taylor joins me in this Rotten to the Core episode to enlighten you on just what is taking place in the Common Core Machine that you were told was dead.
On May 31st, the Campaign for Grade Level Reading will host a workshop on the topic:
(here’s the description I got in an email from CGLR)
“Please join us on May 31, from 3–4:30 p.m. ET, when we will have the opportunity to explore strategies to prioritize early relational health in tutoring programs for equitable learning recovery. We will be joined by early childhood education expert Junlei Li, Ph.D., of the Harvard Graduate School of Education, who will help us understand the key aspects of child-adult interactions that lead to positive youth development and increased interest in and focus on academic learning. After we have the chance to explore the “why” with Dr. Li, we will be joined by a panel of national and local partners leading tutoring programs to explore the “how.” How can tutors be trained to facilitate both positive relationships and targeted support to advance reading achievement and other academic learning? What does this look like on a day-to-day basis — whether the tutoring takes place in a virtual or in-person setting? Does the profile of the tutor make a difference in relationship building?”
Resources for the Show:
1) Harvard’s Graduate School of Education: https://www.gse.harvard.edu/
2) Dr. Junlei Li’s information:
You can find Dr. Li at the Fred Rogers Center: https://www.
“Simple Interactions” is a partner of the Center AND Harvard’s Grad School of Education: https://www.
St. Vincent College’s website: https://www.stvincent.edu/ (Note: the ‘green movement’)
To see all the accrediting bodies St. Vincent belongs to, go here: https://www.stvincent.edu/
The Early Childhood Education program at St. Vincent’s is paid for by the Arnold & Winifred Palmer Foundation. See: https://www.stvincent.edu/
The Foundation’s website: https://www.palmerfoundation.
From the Palmer Foundation’s 2020 IRS Tax Returns, you can see several CCSS Machine ties the Foundation invested in and gave money to: https://projects.propublica.
This 2019 YouTube where Dr. Li is interviewed carries what sounds like a wholesome message, but listen to the carefully used words in the Q & A beginning at 3:35 (end at 6:23)
From the State of MD, this archived bulletin (see page 26 for Dr. Li) is full of all kinds of alignment to ESSA and the status quo, but it’s the mention, on P 26 of “Ready by Five” that Dr. Li was to represent. If you look deeply at Rb5, you’ll find the Business Roundtable is the parent group!
See the archived bulletin: https://earlychildhood.
The Ready by Five, Business Roundtable connection: https://www.readyatfive.org/
(*Note: it was the national level of Biz Roundtable that totally endorsed Common Core, universal PreK and Career Tech Education!)
This 2016 document from the North American Reggio Alliance detailed the link between Fred Rogers’ mentor, Dr. Spock, and Dr. Li.
See pages 21 and 28
(Note: Reggio Alliance is an international entity based in Italy. To see the philosophy of the Reggio approach to education, go here: https://www.reggiochildren.it/
Ca’s First Five Years also had Dr. Li speak. Note that Carnegie Mellon Univ. and Notre Dame were connected to Li. Both universities are CCSS Machine members. https://ccfc.ca.gov/about/
(Note: 5 years between the 2 links and the agenda is still the same.)
To see Dr. Li’s connection tool graphic for interacting with our little ones, go here: https://www.
(Note: This tool was mentioned in an interview Dr. Li gave the Burke Foundation: https://burkefoundation.org/
Burke Foundation is named after a former major employee of Johnson & Johnson passed away. Early childhood is the Foundation’s major ‘investment’: https://burkefoundation.org/
*Burke Foundation is in full support of the ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences).
(Note: We covered ACEs through the Resilient Cities shows we did. It exposed the CDC/Kaiser Permanente overreaches into education.)
While this document is from 2014, it fully lays out how the early childhood development ‘pushes’ we’re seeing (and have been since the CCSS Machine rolled into town), ith’s within the pages that you’ll see how Head Start, Early Head Start and SEL were the intent all along. https://scholarworks.waldenu.
Resources for Archive/At Home Review:
1) My 2021 article where the Campaign for Grade Level Reading was involved with HSLDA’s move to ‘go for’ homeschoolers: https://www.commoncorediva.
2) From 2020, the article where CfGLR called parents “co-producers”, as in the school was a full co-parent, too. Harvard was also involved: https://www.commoncorediva.
3) You’ll five the First Five Fund in this article on the topic of early childhood and the rabid SEL push: https://www.commoncorediva.
4) Notre Dame and Common Core (now rebranded to College/Career Readiness or some other similar name): https://www.commoncorediva.
5) Carnegie Mellon University and the CCSS Machine: https://www.commoncorediva.
6) My articles on the CDC, Kaiser Permanente, ACEs, Resilience Movement and more: https://www.commoncorediva.
7) Dr. Li’s words on “Remaking Learning” are more centered on the worn out idea that somehow zip code determines the level of education in America. That’s absolute bull with Common Core and all that comes with it. Regardless of what zip code, the level of education is the same. Page 17 of ESSA (Every Student Succeeds Act) proved that! https://remakelearning.org/
If you’ve not heard of Remake Learning, their website is full of one big alignment agenda point after another (personalized learning (aka: data tracking), STEAM (United Nations) and more: https://remakelearning.org/
8) Harvard, as we know has been a topic on my blog and our show, many times over. The University is the one which partnered with Pearson Publishing (made billions off Common Core and is making billions off SEL) to create the Pathways to Prosperity which were turned into the Career Pathways the US Dept of Ed tied to Common Core, Career Tech ED, and all STEM programs.
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsofliberrtyradiolive
Follow us on Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/sonsoflibertyra
Grab our feed on Locals: https://thesonsoflibertyradio.locals.com/
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia