- This event has passed.
The New Common Core: STREAM’s Globalist Indoctroeducation In The US
July 29, 2020 @ 6:00 am - 7:00 am
Think Common Core is dead? Think again! As we’ve been showing you, it’s still very much alive just in another name. In this episode of Rotten to the Core Wednesday, the Common Core Diva, Lynne Taylor, joins me to expound on the latest globalist agenda in education in the united States, STREAM.
Articles mentioned and further information Lynne provided.
1) From 2018, this article from my archives shows how unibody the US was already becoming when it comes to the SDGs. Notice the other countries and how education was going then, the US has bent over backwards to adopt the same garbage:
2) From 2019, the in-depth research proving global STEM Villages and Citizens Schools were cropping up in the US. No doubt, Place Based Education (or any name it hides under) will tie to STEM/STEAM/STREAM:
*Note: the images in this article are also worth sharing.
3) This 2017 article from my blog shows you how a childhood book I had from the 1970s about the UN, has ‘come to life’ in STEM:
*Note: while many references to NC are in this article, much of the information is suitable for any State.
4) The 2020 pdf for the UNANIMA (religious women groups, especially Catholics supporting the UN’s SDGs) and their full support for SEL (Social emotional learning) which can be tied to PBE and STEM in all forms.
5) From 2017 and ties to #4, this article dove into the UNANIMA’s work on the colors behind the SDGs, as well as tied the (then current) push for skill based labor, which has only increased several fold since:
- July 29, 2020
6:00 am - 7:00 am
- Event Category:
- Radio Interview
- Event Tags:
- 'climate change', 'indoctroeducation', 'outcomes', 18 US Delegates, 4H, alignment, Anti Fed Ed Warriors, attacks/attaches beliefs, Boy Scouts, Catholic Church, CCR (College/Career Readiness), CCSS (Common Core State Standards), CCSS Machine, Churches, Common Core, community, congress, consequentialism, David Sobel, doctrine, EdTech Review, EE (Environmental Education), EfS (Education for Sustainability), ESSA (Every Student Succeeds Act), Girl Scouts, Green Schools, homeschools, innovation, Jamie Cloud, oveereach, P3s (public private partnerships), PBC (Place Based Curriculum), PBE (Place Based Education), Russian Georgia, S.T.R.E.A.M. edcuation, sdg, SDGs, SEL (social emotional learning), social justice, STEM (Science Technology Engineering Math), Sustainable Development Goals, Tbilisi Declaration of 1977, teachers, technology, U S Dept of Education, UN (United Nations), UNESCO, utilitarianism, warriors, youth groups
- Tim Brown
- The Sons of Liberty