Dear Anti Fed Ed Warriors, it’s so close to Christmas 2021. It’s my hope and prayer that you and your family are safe and well. Maybe you’ve already been able to gather together. Maybe you’re gearing up for a houseful of folks. No matter the case, it’s my wish that a conversation about the state of American education is brought up.
Why? We face major changes to continue being held over our heads in 2022. We must be informed and stand ready to defend our families and our communities. So, would you know precisely where to look to find the educrats (those who know zero about education or very little, but control it as if they were teachers and parents)?
We’ve known to point the finger at politics. We’ve also known that Big Pharma, Big Data/Tech are also educrats. Big Business which often includes Big Money is also guilty. But what about your local mortgage companies? Would they dare to throw a hat in the ‘free money’ for education scheme?
Meet Movement Mortgage Company:
Warriors, I first learned about this Charlotte, NC based financial group in an email from the Charlotte News-Observer.
According to the newspaper article, the company is ‘investing’ $100 million dollars into its existing Movement Schools (charter schools).
These schools are located all over the US. The latest rounding of funding will see Atlanta, Houston and Dallas gain Movement Schools.
Now, there’s a ton of educractic BS agenda laced throughout the Movement Schools.
1) Movement Mortgage was founded by a former NFL player in Charlotte, NC
2) The biggest write-off/benefactor entity of Movement Mortgage is its own Movement Foundation
3) The charters are ‘free tuition’ Title One funded schools strategically located in economic low spots. These public/private funded schools have reportedly already made a positive impact on the low spots in relationship to housing and healthcare. As far as ‘academic achievement’, Movement Schools are supposedly a shining example for the legislators in Raleigh, NC (the state capitol). (*Note: we’ll look at the Movement Schools in a bit.)
4) Casey Crawford (the former NFL founder) stated for the newspaper, “We believe that education is a critical conduit to break cycles of generational poverty.”
(*Note: Crawford has been featured as a ‘faith entrepreneur’ and founded Movement Mortgage on Christian principles. Crawford is under the impression that these types of schools will be successful in ending generational poverty. He’s also confused about ‘equality’ and ‘equity’, but what educrat hasn’t already beat him to this fallacy? Back in 2016, I showed you how the town I live in, about 30 miles north of Charlotte, was using a community wide ‘solution’ to equality, but misrepresented in as ‘equity’. What’s ironic? One of the supporting Common Core State Standards Machine member groups was and NFL based one (see below). Crawford’s Movement Mortgage is worth billions of dollars.)
According to this website, Crawford didn’t know anything about mortgage companies after leaving the NFL in 2003. It was a Google search which is credited in teaching him how to get started in mortgages. (*Note: While I couldn’t find a direct link for tying the NFL to the United Nations, I did find that the NFL partners with United Way to go into communities. One of the biggest items pushed by the UW/NFL partnership in communities? STEM in schools/after-school programs! STEM is short for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math; directly from the United Nations! As we’ve learned before now, the UN and UW are also partners.)
Warriors, It’s important to expose educrats, especially when they have chosen to misrepresent, not only education, but in this case, the gospel message! If the only education you’ve had on something as important as financing people’s homes, it’s a great idea to have more than a Google based one. However, as an educrat, that’s right on target. Many educrats are all supportive of on-line learning, especially as a way to ‘combat learning loss’ (aka: education inequality) due to COVID-19.
Crawford is hardly the only educrat at Movement Mortgage/Foundation/Schools/T-shirt Company, etc. This short video on the Movement’s “About” page will have you almost in tears of awe at the overall community wide makeover the company is breeding. However, look at the packaging of the agenda.
Movement directly partners with Novant Health Care Systems. If you don’t know about Novant, it’s a company which is the health care business and has purchased many hospitals which were privately owned, mainly in NC and SC. There are other States where Novant is a presence. Like Movement, Novant also has a Foundation which gives to the community. It’s not giving to a community that’s the problem, Warriors, it’s what agenda is driving the giving.
Below, is an archived image from the State of OR where, the same type of community wide cycle was gearing up. Movement’s entire system is eerily similar in nature.
Warriors, we’ve known since the passage of ESSA (Every Student Succeeds Act) that ‘community schools’ were mandated. We’ve also known that the public schools were mandated to be turned into community hubs. It was also in ESSA that more P3s (public private partnerships) were to be increased in the name of ‘student success’. Lastly, we saw ESSA mandate the changes to the roles of who teachers were to be. “Teachers” was changed to “educators”. A broader definition means that almost anyone connected to any type of school would be under the government’s thumb.
Educrats took full advantage of the broad sweep in what it means to teach/lead or what schools were to look like.
Warriors, here’s the link to the Movement Schools website. What can you expect if you enroll a child in this free public charter school?
“World-class academics and character education”. Translated that means UN globalization and SEL, social emotional learning. Not only that, but
your child will be a part of the ‘new generation’ ready for college and careers in a loving community atmosphere. Now, ‘isn’t THAT special’?!
From the Movement Schools Board pdf documents, I was able to learn the following about the agenda in full display:
1) Illuminate Data Tracking Systems are used in the schools. Illuminate specializes is SEL manipulation and quasi diagnosis of mental status.
2) STEP assessments (Strategic Teaching and Evaluation of Progress) are used (*Note: STEP is a high stakes formative assessment of your child which is all on-line, so algorithms which slot test takers is in use).
3) COVID vaccination is a big solution for resuming ‘in person’ attendance.
4) Driving attendance numbers of Movement Schools will mean more public funding for student support services (more SEL manipulation)
5) Movement Schools is a recipient of National School Lunches Program. The U.S. Dept. of Agriculture is where this program is housed at a federal level. NSLP also depends on SNAP data (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) and TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families). Both TANF and SNAP were embedded in ESSA to increase the dependency of communities and schools.
6) The desire to increase the levels of socio-emotional supports for students. One board member used the example of a “Worry Wall” being used in her son’s school. This increase in services will include a partnership with C4 Counseling of Charlotte. C4 (is short for Christ Centered Community Counseling) uses the psychometric practice of EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) and bases all therapy on the Allender Theory of treatment.
7) MAP Assessments are used in Movement Schools, too. MAP is short for Measures of Academic Progress. MAP is also a high stakes formative assessment which is meant to be used in a K-12th grade continuum (think ‘cradle to career’). Like STEP, MAP is also aligned to the Common Core State Standards as well as whatever name your State has renamed their Standards to. ESSA was clear on the fact that all assessments had to be aligned to the same ‘outcome’: post secondary readiness laid out in WIOA, Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
8) Movement Schools use the character development program called “Athlos”. This not only wraps your child in SEL manipulation, but uses PE (Physical Education) in conjunction. I’ve done research on the SHAPE program (it’s a CCSS/STEM/UN laden disaster). You can find that 2020 article, here.
Warriors, do you understand the danger behind all this? A finance company ‘investing’ in property to lease back to a school they control using YOUR taxpayer dollars! So where is all the private money (remember the breaking news was expanding Movement Schools to at least 2 more States and using millions of their dollars to do so.) going? Isn’t the ‘private money’ really people’s house payments?
With a controlled and all encompassing system as Movement is putting into place, where will your freedom be? This doesn’t even address the out and out deceptions of how ‘different’ a Movement School education is. It CAN’T be when it uses the EXACT services of any OTHER school! It’s all aligned to the same thing: creating controllable minions, not free thinkers! How is THAT Christ-like?! Remember, Movement is a business setting up education, health care, housing, your character, your servitude.
1) Back in October 2020, I filmed a 14 minute video for social media about the U.S. Dept. of Education’s fascist move for MORE funding of public charter schools. The dangers of charters is that because of the P3 elements, parents voices are muted. School boards are appointed and treated as mini corporations. Movement Schools does precisely that with their school board.
2) As full of the CCSS Machine as it can be, even NPE (Network for Public Education) is sounding the alarm about the dangers of charter schools!
3) Over at GLR (Grade Level Reading), each Tuesday is devoted to a webinar series all about education and learning. The parent-school platform is off the charts. This approach places the home/family as a co-partner with the school to raise your child. It’s the ‘whole village’ approach we’ve seen since the days of President Clinton. ESSA also increased the mandates for this type of community with Promise Neighborhoods and Community Development Block Grants. Charters are a part of the ‘solution’, at least according to the CCSS Machine.
Warriors, please, help share this. It’s not only one finance company doing this. It’s not just one businessman’s plan. It’s not only one State. It’s an ever increasing circle of control designed to segregate us all.
Have a Happy Christmas my fellow Warriors. I’ll see you next week, here. Tomorrow morning: The Sons of Liberty Morning Show, 6 am EST.