Many people think that data sharing is no big deal. They share their data freely in texts, on social media and at virtually every turn when they install an app on their phone. But your data can not only be used to track and trace you, as well as advertise to you, but our own government has said it has used simple meta data to kill people. The Common Core Diva Lynne Taylor joins me for this Rotten to the Core episode to show you who is involved in this lawlessness and what their agenda is in trafficking your data.
1a) The original Marshall Plan wasn’t about the US, but the rebuilding of war ravaged European countries (certain ones, though). See: https://history.state.gov/
1c) This look at the Marshall Plan explains how the foreign aid became a tool to include Americans (hint: NATO which supposedly gave peacetime security) https://www.investopedia.com/
1d) The NATO and UN ties: https://www.nato.int/cps/en/
1e) This link explains how NATO led to NAFTA (which we know the USMCA replaced, thus embedded education for job slotting purposes only)
4) Featured in the GMF Announcement were these resources: 4a) US Department of Commerce’s statement on international data sharing: https://www.commerce.gov/news/
The US Department of Commerce’s Data Resolution: https://www.commerce.gov/
4b) The ITIF’s statement on solving data sharing barriers and the cost: https://itif.org/publications/
4c) The White House ‘Fact Sheet’ on why we need international data sharing agreements: https://www.whitehouse.gov/
4d) The OECD’s statement on leveraging data against people: https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/
4e) Microsoft (another key group at the helm of GMF-US’s Democracy Innovation) statement on why we need data privacy: https://blogs.microsoft.com/
6) The Brussels meeting link: https://www.gmfus.org/
7) Related to the GMF is this Global Taskforce for Regional and Local Governance. Look at their project for the New Urban Agenda, which will un-doubtedably include education and data mining!
7b) The 2016 World Assembly for the GT. Not only will this attach to massive data, but US HUD and state/local HUDs. Habitat for Humanity is a partner. https://www.global-taskforce.
7c) This 2022 Document shows the GT met in New York City and ‘digitalization’ was among the topics. There was no conclusive evidence within this document that the US Mayors were involved. However, with the entire nation of America embracing the SDGs, it hardly needs to be proven the US isn’t involved at some level. https://s3-eu-west-1.
8) The US ‘elephant in the room’ and how US Mayors are definitely on board is the logo behind the 2nd man speaking. It’s C40Cities. That’s short for Climate Change 40 Cities. In the US: Mayors of Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; New Orleans, LA; New York City, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Portland, OR; San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA; and, Washington, DC. are involved. See: https://www.c40.org/
9) Lastly, the “Right to the City” document shows how cities are usurping rights of others to ensure the city adheres to the SDGs/New Urban Agenda. https://www.global-taskforce.