In an attempt to rob the people even greater than former President Donald Trump, Congress and Joe Biden have embarked on a nearly $6 trillion budget full of unconstitutional spending, and much of it will target indoctrination, which the Tenth Amendment forbids. The Common Core Diva Lynne Taylor joins me to point out the trillions of dollars in debt from unconstitutional spending that is being proposed, much of it orchestrated not through the unconstitutional Department of Education but via the Defense Department.
Articles, links and videos mentioned in this episode, along with additional resources provided by Lynne.
Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
This week, through Saturday, April 30, 2022 at midnight, take 10% off our Resistance T-shirts when you use promo code RESIST at checkout in our store.
Preshow music by LEAH
- The Liberty Belles Announce “Summer Spectacular” Featuring Pilgrim’s Progress
- The New Budget Plan Continues To Advance The Same Old Unconstitutional Agenda (Video)
- The History Of Vatican’s Sex Crimes Much More Than What You’ve Been Told (Video)
- Are You Paying Attention: All Together Now-Gas Prices Go Up, Tesla Car Sales Skyrocket 256% – Meet Elon Musk, America’s New Guiding Light
- Those Food Facility Fires That Have Been Going On In The US Are Now Starting In Other Countries
- FBI Terrorists Warn Of Targeted Cyber Attacks On Food Plants After Mysterious Fires Take Down Multiple Food Facilities (Video)
- World Health Assembly Set To Unlawfully Give Usurped Authority Over Healthcare Of Sovereign Nations To WHO
- Disgraced Police Union President Pleads Guilty To Raping Children For Decades As Department Covered For Him
- The Illusion of Freedom: We’re Only as Free as the Government Allows
- Cook County Cop Sets Bar – Shows How Not To Kill A Man Trying To Commit “Suicide By Cop” (Video)
Attached is the FY 2023 Budget
Education is embedded 70 times. (Note: page numbers below are the actual page numbers of the budget, NOT the pdf reader)
Page 5 is where we’ll start (look at first paragraph)
Page 8, near the bottom
Page 13, left column at the top/right column at the bottom
Page 17, Dept of Ag (2 times: top left/bottom right)
Page 21, Vets and education
Page 24, Bottom right
How this is even possible with cancelling so much debt? It has to be absorbed somewhere, right?
Related to P24 are also pages 40 and 66 (note the federal agencies these are under). Student debt will also impact the housing market.
Page 30, ‘education’ is all over the page on this one.
Page 31, many places, too
Page 32, the Native American education (by default will include the Dept of the Interior, where BIE (Bureau of Indian Ed is housed)
Page 39, note the shift toward skill based and not ‘education based’ (aka: academics)
Page 54, under DEPT of Defense, the DOD networks)
Page 57 DEPT of ED and pages following
Page 68, under HHHS, target: mental health overreaches
Page 86, under LABOR
Page 90, under STATE
Page 111, under Vets
Budget Summary Tables on pages 128 and 130 (notice the use of the word ‘mandate’)
2) The ‘toolkit’ for national alignment:
3) How this will impact entire communities, not simply schools:
(note the EPA ‘best practices’. That might be ok, but the EPA is not only unconstitutional, but aligned with the SDGs. See: https://www.epa.gov/
4) From my blog:
The Liberty Belles on ESSER funds and the taxpayer abuse: https://www.commoncorediva.
From 2015, when Biden was VP and a Union lackey: https://www.commoncorediva.
(or course Trump expanded apprenticeships and pre-apprenticeships during his Admin)
5) Our show about the DofD and the partnership called “ET”: https://www.commoncorediva.
6) My 7 pages of research involving the US Dept of Defense (don’t miss the ones where I showed you how the US Army families were the first CCSS Machine ‘test dummies’ or the intending use of towns with military bases to skew their economy in the name of education.
7) Our show from 2020 about the COVID-19 money for education wasn’t so much about on-line tech learning, as it was family intrusion: https://sonsoflibertymedia.
8) Our show from 2021 detailing several US locations where technocracy (I call it ‘technocrappiness’) has usurped learning/academics and is passed off as ‘education’: https://sonsoflibertymedia.
9) Our bombshell show on the FEMA camps for COVID internment (will use Defense, FEMA, and State): https://sonsoflibertymedia.
10) The final set contains one from The Liberty Belles where detailed several of the federal agencies which will be receiving FY 2023 funds.
The recent appointments by Pres. Biden to some of these unconstitutional departments: https://sonsoflibertymedia.
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsofliberrtyradiolive
Follow us on Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/sonsoflibertyra
Grab our feed on Locals: https://thesonsoflibertyradio.locals.com/
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia