“O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.” -1 Chronicles 16:34
Though the Bible commands that we be thankful continuously, in the US, we do designate a certain day in which we focus upon the blessings of liberty that our Creator has bestowed upon us. Even in the midst of fighting one of the largest onslaughts by Marxist criminals in government and in our land, we should give thanks. The Common Core Diva Lynne Taylor joins me in this episode to do just that.
Articles, links, videos mentioned in this episode, as well as additional resources provided by Lynne.
Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
COWARDS WILL NOT PRESERVE THE REPUBLIC T-SHIRT (MULTIPLE COLORS) – This week only through Saturday, November 27, 2021 at midnight, use the promo code STAND and get 10% off these t-shirts!
Help Support The Sons of Liberty’s Kate Shemirani’s Crowd Justice Fund To Help Cover Legal Expenses She Is Incurring Due To Speaking The Truth About The Plandemic And The Jab Here
Why Wasn’t Purdue Pharma & The Sacklers Charged Under RICO?
NIH Director Calls For Anyone Who Spreads COVID ‘Misinformation’ Online To Be ‘Brought To Justice’
1) From 2014 on my blog, the Saturday before Turkey Day, I encouraged everyone to use more honey to catch flies (ie: write letters of thanks for those who’ve stood with you in fighting back against fed-led-ed) as well as writing to those who need to hear your voice about the ills of education. Then, the focus was only Common Core. In 2021, we still have CC, but the shifts in SEL (social emotional learning) are attached to assessments in our entire communities, as well as to AI. https://www.commoncorediva.com/2014/11/22/sic-em-saturday-thank-you-letters/
2) This one, also from 2014, was the Sunday before Thanksgiving. It can be applicable in 2021, as it’s all about attending school board meetings in groups, as well as ideas for what to say. https://www.commoncorediva.com/2014/11/23/rmt-whom-shall-we-send/
3) From just before Thanksgiving 2016, this article used gravy as an illustration for all the ways fed-led-ed was drowning us, as parents; our students; and the teachers: We’ve seeing no different in 2021. What’s important is that the ‘school choice’ fallacy is very recent with the supposed victory in the VA Gov. race: https://www.commoncorediva.com/2016/11/22/gravy-anyone/
4) Also from 2016, near Turkey Day, my article focused on DeVos and her ties to big Data (can be applied to 2021), came these facts, which also still apply in 2021. While the powers that exist have rebranded Common Core, it’s STILL there and alive:
1) Common Core IS located in more than traditional K-12 public schools!
2) Common Core has been rebranded so many times, the educrats not only know the buzzwords, they use them against the nation!
3) Common Core IS Career Tech Education! Common Core IS competency based, project based, collaborative efforts which groom students for workforce NOT academics!
4) Common Core IS written into the ESSA (Every Student Succeeds Act), the WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act), and is present in the HEA (Higher Education Act). Of these 3, only the HEA remains to be completely re-authorized. It is the LAST nail to be hammered into the ‘seamless transition for birth to career education’ to create ‘a bridge for lifelong learning’!
A few years ago, as a Children’s Ministry Director, I had the privilege of writing 2 Advent guides for families.
Since Advent 2021 begins between our last Nov. Rotten and the first Dec. Rotten, I want to leave the audience with love and hope of the season.We must make a note, however, that because the Christian themes are so close to the collectivism goals of the educratic BS in our education system (at all levels.ages and in the community, as well as compromised churches), we, as parents and Christ followers MUST keep these themes in the proper biblical context, NOT the world’s!
Advent Sunday #1, Nov. 28th, 2021:
Hope candle, read Isaiah 40: 1-5 and Luke 1:39-41
Where have we, as a family, made a special place for Christ this year?
Advent Sunday #2, Dec. 5th, 2021
Peace candle, read Isaiah 11: 1-10 and Luke 2:17 & 18
How has my life been made great by following Christ this year?Advent Sunday #3, Dec. 12th, 2021:
Love candle, read Isaiah 7:14 and Luke 1:5-13
How has my heart been changed? Why is “Immanuel” so special?Advent Sunday #4, Dec. 19th, 2021:
Joy candle, read Isaiah 7:10-14 and Luke 2:7
What gifts do I bring to the Savior? How has the Savior given to me to help others?
Advent 2021_Epiphany 2022 Family Guide by Tim Brown on Scribd
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsoflibertyradiolive
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia